Monday, November 23, 2009

On the Same Page

Full article is found at this link below.


http://townhall.com/columnists/JohnStossel/2009/11/18/worse_than_taxes


Here is part of John Stossel's column. (I have been a big fan of his 20/20 contributions....remember the "Give Me a Break" segments?)

(Bill) O'Reilly told me that America is ready for a tax revolt. I hope he's right. But I don't think it will happen until more people see the ruling elite for what it is: a gang of arrogant bullies that has the audacity to believe that they know how to direct our lives better than we do.That's why, bad as the taxes are, I'm more upset about ObamaCare, Medicare, the "stimulus," the auto bailout, the bank bailouts, the Fannie/Freddie bailouts, the trillions in guarantees, and on and on.The politicians' spending schemes represent presumptuous interference in our lives. They are an assault on our autonomy.

No comments: