Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Marcia!



























Sister Marcia turns 60 on June 10. Because a good number of us were all "home" in Port for Memorial Day holiday Sean (her husband) thought it would be good to party it up so he invited us all to Beefeaters in Bradford, PA. Beefeaters is a lot like the Beef and Barrel...which he would have chosen, but they don't do reservations. It is just lovely as it used to be the old public library. I just love it and not just because I am a librarian....I know it is the oak. I have always been a fan of oak and if you look in some of the photos you will see it.


We missed Julie and Lori and their famlies, but thankfully Aunt Mary and Cousin Patricia were able to be there, too. Speaking on behalf of everyone who attended it was a grand time. Thanks, Sean and Marcia.


60 is quite a milestone and because I am heading that way myself I could get away with a few snide comments. I mean what would a 40th, 50th, 60th etc. be without a few of those. :) Happy Birthday, Marcia. We know you will have many, many more...after all we all know 60 is the new 40! Love ya, Debbie

1 comment:

Lora said...

Loos like you are having a great time. Keep the pics coming & tell Marcia--it's just a bump in the road!