Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Will it Blend?


Ever since Dave Letterman started rolling over canned hams and televisions on late night tv with a steam roller in 1982 I have had this strange attraction to seeing things get pulvarized. He also used to throw things off a tower in NYC. It was so insane it made me laugh. Needless to say Dave is far too calm for me these days and I rarely tune in.


I found a new web site that fills that crazy niche! http://www.willitblend.com/ Check it out! The iPhone blends quite nicely I believe.

1 comment:

kgfrazier said...

First thing that popped into my mind when I read this was the Saturday Night Live Bassomatic sketch with Dan Ackroyd. Unfortunately there's a copyright on it so we can't watch it again :\ And the iPhone smoothie was a bit painful to watch :)