Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's All Happening at the Zoo.....

Bath time is always a favorite part of my trip. Nothing like a freshly bathed little boy!!!!!







There was no shortage of bike pushers! Frazier is loving his little bike.






This is Randi's grandfater, James sharing a birthday cake....making our birthday wishes.
Caught! But who wouldn't want just a little taste!? On the window sill you can see my salad garden....chives, swiss chard, and tomatoes. I think it will be great in a couple months.

Josh and Frazier had to research the white tiger at the Tyler Zoo....and below this is how we found him.



Frazier really loved watching the penquins zooming around. I think being a penquin looks like a lot of fun!

This red fox was just the cutest fox ever. He was my favorite for some strange reason. We have a red fox in our neighborhood, but have never had a good look like this....maybe this is what I have been waiting for.






Feed the birds....tupance a bag, tupance, tupance, tupance a bag.....this is from Mary Poppins if you don't recognize this little ditty.


Josh and Frazier taking studying the lions!

Someone told me it's all happening at the zoo....
I do believe it! I do believe it's true! Sing along with me!


Ok, I will start at the beginning. Last week was our spring break, so I took the opportunity to get some doctors appts. out of the way, clean out a closet or two.....and go to see the other Andersons. I have been looking forward to spending some time with our son, his sweet wife and their adorable little boy. Here are pictures of my break. I decided to leave out the doctor and closet pics. (You're welcome. :) I think you can gather from the pictures that a good time..... a really good time was had by all. Thanks so much Josh and Randi for sharing your zoo trip with us and for the yummy food and the surprise birthday cake and my new salad garden! Miss you all already!







4 comments:

jjjames5 said...

What a great weekend.... That is how the zoo makes money.. One little person and 6 adults in tow...haha! The photos are really clear and beautiful. I bet Frazier enjoyed the trip...the one pic he and Josh have the same expression..wonder what they were looking at?

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Randi looks teensy!

Lora said...

I agree with Camille-she looks great, BUT I had to go back and look--I was too busy looking at the "Star of the Show." Glad you had a great time!

JoAnn said...

Enjoy all the pics. Mom