Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A very nice Christmas.....

It was a lovely Christmas.....but with all the baking and preparation it is now history and leaves me feeling a bit low......I wish I would have snapped more shots.....but that is per usual. I guess when you are enjoying yourself and are "in the moment" you just don't think about taking pictures.

I wish I had my own fur coat so I could go out in the cold.
Frazier chatting it up with Lindsi. (He was really telling her something important!) I didn't get Patrick's pic....sorry Pat! Pat and Lindsi are going to be parents and were asking Josh and Randi questions and observing Frazier. They know they are in for a big, big change and are trying to prepare. I think that is half the battle. Being parents will make them better people just as it has been doing to parents for generations.....more selfless.....can't help it. Love for your kiddos has that effect of parents and that is what makes them such a blessing.

Even Josh enjoyed helping this time.



2000 piece puzzle all the way from Belgium, sorta......we have finished and are on to the next one already!


Cute Jammies! Thanks, Nama!


I wanted a quick pic and neither of them we on board for sitting still!

Favorite time! Can't help but love bath time even if your fingers and toes prune up.


Visit with cousin, Anna. Frazier was mimicking the jingle pals and naturally it was adorable!


Going to Mae Mae and Pops for a visit!

2 comments:

Lora said...

AWWWW, Debbie-looks like a GREAT Christmas. Don't be blue-you get to see them again this weekend!

JoAnn said...

Such cute pica Debbie. So glad the pj's worked out well for him. Missed you all this Christmas. Thought about how great last years was.