Saturday, December 25, 2010

Celebrating Christmas.


Each year you will find me Celebrating........... Dec. 25th.......a day to enjoy fellowship with family and friends......a day to enjoy the sights, sounds, and the wonderful scents and flavors of the the season.....and a day to reflect on the birth of God's son and His role in history and most importantly the role He plays in our daily lives and ultimately our place in His eternal kingdom. And even after being a Christian for nearly 24 years I sometimes find it tough to wrap my head around the incarnation..... fact that God was born in a barn, walked among us and was willing to teach men about His kingdom and to ultimately lay down His life (very painfully I might add) so those who believe can be with Him in eternity, but I believe it with all of my heart.
This is Christmas.
Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15

No comments: