Monday, May 19, 2008

I've got nothing ....





Sophie is a blitzer...blitzing is something Bichons do. They do it a couple times a day for about five solid minutes and then they go to asleep. Here is a picture of her doing her blitz things... notice the nutty look in her eyes. These are tenacious critters! Her feet are not touching the floor in the second pic.

Tomorrow is my yearly trip to the DayLight Donuts to get about five dozen donuts for my library aides. Those kids can put away some donuts! I have a total of 28 library aides so I figure if I get enough for some of the kids to have three and most to have about two. It usually works out well. I don't mind doing it, but I hate getting up so early...... I went to Walmart for the Sunny D. That was the concensus.


Well, I am yawning and I know I better go to B-E-D right now so I can get up extra early..... I really don't have anything to say....just thought you all might like a Blitz photo. Night night!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Donuts???? I guess in Jr High there is not much concern with nutrition and eating right!