Friday, August 8, 2008

A Day at the Spa Louisiana Style

Zoe Mae....a most excellent Spa Pup.

This dude (aka Thor God of Thunder!) was makin' rain for the gals.

I got a chance to visit with two blessed little ladies and their grandparents today. These bathing beauties started their day with pedicures and then a luxurious day in a lovely, private swimming pool. One grandfatherly attendant (in lovely green scrubs) used the hose to make sure they had showers of water about 50% of the time. (Can you say, "peal me a grape?!") I am sure Charlie would peal them if they wanted them!

MiMi and Addie are checking out the paparazzi's photographs.




Yes, they are cousins, but more than that they are really gal pals, too.



These two little ladies were very proud of their custom pedicures. I don't know when I have seen prettier toes!



These two give new meaning to the phrase, "squealed with delight". I am hoping they will always remember these special times.... we have all had these sorts of days, but once you get to be older it is hard to remember the sheer joy accompanied the actual activities.



There was a gallery watching these young starlets....some actually had cameras and might have been part of the paparazzi.




Checking out a puppy fresh from her very own spa day at Touch of Nature.


My friends, Jeananne and Charlie are blessed with beautiful kids and of course that leads to beautiful grandkids. I know nothing makes them happier than seeing these two little ladies having a great time together.


3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Looks like fun to me. Wish i could have been there as you know how much i enjoy little ones that age. God Bless them. Mom

Lora said...

CUTE PICS-Deb!

Hannah Lee said...

Oh how precious! Baily is the cutest thing ever! That is the first time I had seen her other little cousin. She is so sweet! Looks like your girls had a blast!