Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy 25th, Randi

When Josh was about five or six somone told me I should be praying for his wife. At first I thought, WIFE!!! He is a little boy and that is a long, long way off....but then it was explained to me that you pray for his future bride to be safe, to have Godly influences in her life, and to have integrity....and just to grow up surrounded with love. Wow! Did the Lord ever answer that prayer!

So Happy Birthday to the little girl I was praying for before I knew her name....Happy 25th, Randi. We are thankful for you. Love, Jim and Deb

I just love this picture of of Randi. She looks to be about four or five in this picture. I will have to ask her Mom and Dad exactly how old she was here.

2 comments:

randi frazier anderson said...

Awww- this made me cry! We sure enjoyed the weekend, thanks so much for everything! I'm grateful for you guys, too- and love you both a bunch! :)

Marj said...

I agree. It's a very sweet picture! We both are lucky on the daughter-in-law end of the picture.