Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy 38th, Elizabeth!

The first thing I noticed about Elizabeth Grace was she looked an awful lot like her Daddy.....more than Joel, Jerry, or Josh. When she was little she had a split in her front teeth just like Jim. It really was uncanny how much she resembled Jim. It is sorta hard to believe she is 38. Like I keep asking...where does the time go!?

I think she is a gorgeous 38. Doing Yoga is keeping her young, along with being mom to three youngins. Keep it up, EG!


This is what Elizabeth looked the first time I met her...back in the spring of
1980. She was nine. We took a trip to Busch Gardens and had a great time. She was only nine but could carry on a conversation like an adult....I didn't know too many nine year olds so I didn't realize how really smart she was. Now that I see kids all the time I understand how outstanding she was as a child.

1 comment:

Lora said...

She does indeed look like her Dad!