Monday, September 22, 2008

Congrats to Zoe on her Graduation!

Just in hot off the press.....Zoe Mae Smith has GRADUATED!! (She is one of Sophie's nearest and dearest.) After weeks of grueling training and string cheese treats Zoe has passed her finals and even got a trophy for Most Improved in her class! I am so impressed.

Here is Zoe Mae Smith before puppy school....wild as a March hare! haha Seriously, I couldn't imagine why Zoe had to go to dog college. Sophie is the one with the wild streak.

This acutally looks like a lot of fun, but I can't imagine Sophie not wanting to play, play, play the WHOLE time.

Zoe reminds me of granddog, Gatsby......they are both Yorkie Poos....or Porkys....take your pick. I like the way Zoe is doing her E. T. impression in this pic.....sitting up nice and straight and checking it all out. It is neat to see the variety of pups in this class. It always cracks me up cuz the little dogs don't seem to know they are little.
Next on the graduation list is Zoe's Mom, Jeananne ..aka "Jo".
We are rooting for you Dr. Jo!!!



2 comments:

Just say Julie said...

So funny! I think the bloodhound pups are ready for some schooling too!

JoAnn said...

Debbie, How cute. Tell Jeanann we love the cap and gown. Can't see Bailey ever allowing us to put that him. ha Did Zoe graduate suma? Mom