Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Face Off

This is the real me in 1963.....my hair dresser calls these kind of bangs "fetus bangs"...haha I am sure I was wearing velveteen saddle shoes with different color patches.....how do I remember such things!?

1966 - I think Paul McCartney is sooooo dreamy!


1968 - I will see if Mom and Dad will let me have the car for Sr. Skip Day


(above) This is really me in 1970, but the other pics are from http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ Thanks to Sara Sullivan and Grant Terry for introducing those of us who are part of the facebook community to this nutty website! I thought it looked like fun and it was easy and quick....but here is the dumb thing.... I used my school pic from last year....so it is my 52 year old face stuck in these yearbook pics. It really doesn't make so much sense. But it is fun seeing myself in different dos from different eras. I love the hair from 1966 and 1968, but I actually think the afro looks pretty good..hahaha. Who would have thought.


Anyway...thought this was funny and thought I would share it. Lora, here is a quick way to get "your" hair back in the virtual world.


1952 - "I need to stop at Lewis's and pick up some new white gloves before we go to the luncheon."


1958 - Lois Lane look out!
1962 - I never did like wearing big cow patties on top of my head!


1964 - I was in the Future Librarians Club in '64


1978 - Soul Sista ......I could have been a back up singer for Sly Stone with hair like this!


1980 - The 80's had the strangest hair!


1990 - You can't see it here....but I have leg warmers on in this picture.


1984 - No comment....




2000 - I hate my hair in my eyes...and I am not good as a blond. This seriously does look like an old woman with a blond wig on trying to look younger. Creepy!!


2 comments:

Lora said...

TOO FUNNY! I have seen this on a couple of blogs. Your REAL Sr picture looks JUST LIKE Josh! I notice none of them have no hair!

Carrie said...

LOL so funny. I love it!