Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Cedar Town Weekend


These are my purchases! I love the red polka dot trim on the Christmas cake painting.

Randi and her sweet grandmother manning "The Art of Happiness" booth on Saturday.



Josh and Randi getting ready for a big day at Cedar Town.




This weekend our multi talented daughter-in-law, Randi, had a booth at the annual Cedar Town Christmas Market held at the local Civic Center. With the help of Randi's grandparents she and Josh set up on Thursday afternoon. Everything in the booth was made by Randi.... there were ornaments, and paintings, magnets, baby clothes, picture frames, and some jewlery. Her "ginger bread" houses are so cute. It truly was the cheeriest little corner at Cedar Town. I just can not imagine the amount of work she has done....the hours she has put into all this work. Thankfully it was a successful sale and a lot of folks were giving Randi's happiness art homes....me included.



Check out Randi's web site at http://www.randianderson.com/ !!!

2 comments:

Lora said...

SO SORRY I missed Randi's booth-too busy being Nurse Betty.

JoAnn said...

WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SEE ALL BEAUTIFUL THINGS. NAMA