Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hiding Out...




For those of you who have been wondering why I have not been blogging.....well, here is one reason. I have been hanging out on the new deck, reading, and occasionally eating dinner. I just love it out on the deck and with temps in the 70's I feel like I must get my time in before those bone chilling rainy winter days when we won't be using the deck at all. I am happy to get away from all the strife of the election. It will all be over soon, but I am not under any delusion that the strife will end......so when it starts raining I am wondering where will I hide....but for now, the deck perfect.


This is a pic of Deb (me) finishing up Twilight. The book was entertaining, but I am not so crazy about reading about the undead. Don't know if I will read any of the other books in this series.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Wish I could be "hiding out" on your deck with you.Have been missing your blogs. Mom

Lora said...

You look cozy and comfy. What is better than a deck and a book-maybe a little liquid refreshment to go along.