Sunday, July 27, 2008

Debbie needs....

Ok....I was reading Julie in Texas's blog and she went to Google and typed in, "Julie needs" and she listed the things that came up. (thanks for fun idea, Julie!) Sooooooo when I typed in "Debbie needs" these are the things that came up for me:

1. Debbie needs a saddle. (For my adorable Bichon?)
2. Debbie needs to look behind her. (I won't be able to sleep tonight!)
3. Debbie needs prayer. (Amen to this one!)
4. Debbie needs a man. ( Got one, thanks anyway Google.)
5. Debbie needs a second guitarist. (I wonder who my first one is and why I need another one.)
6. Debbie needs sleep. (I thought everyone did, but obviously I need more!)
7. Debbie needs a good slap. (What did I do now?)
8. Debbie needs cash. (Yep.....tell me something I don't know.)
9. Debbie needs a built in bench for her kitchen. (Hmm...don't know where I will put that.)
10.Debbie needs your vote. (I'm not running for ANYthing....please NO VOTES!)

LOL ....I am laughing at some of these. Just never know what Mr. Google is going to come up with next. He is such a kidder.

4 comments:

Just say Julie said...

like it. I love that Google is there to take care of me... always looking out for me :)

Dr. Ew said...

Who the hell posts a blog at 6:00 in the morning!?!?!?!?!

You know what I freaking hear when a prius drives by?????!?!?!?!!
Well????? Do you????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?????

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm gay.

Dr. Ew said...

Oh and,
#9 - In your kitchen, duh!

#10 - You're running for stupidity. And you have four votes so far.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, what necessary words..., a magnificent idea