Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy 25th Anniversary, Julie and Jeff!


Middle sis, Julie and her husband, Jeffery, are celebrating their 25th Wedding Anniversary today. It is crazy that time flies by so fast..... I remember that Sat. like it was a couple years ago. I remember I was still carrying around "baby weight" and I felt like a toad. By the time Lori got married I had gotten rid of it and felt a lot better about walking down the isle.

The wedding took place in St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Smethport, PA....the county seat. I love that church. I was Baptized in that Church as a toddler. The flowers were so pretty at their wedding and the weather was just perfect. It was a day to remember.


25 years .....it is quite a milestone. We wish we could be there to toast you in person!

Picture by Gary Foster Studio
I think this was about four years ago....the whole James Gang.
What a good looking family!
This is when Maura was on the Homecoming Court..... Proud parents



This is a picture from one of our trips to the Outer Banks....I am not sure which year.


They are such a cute couple. Randi was commenting that Julie and Jeff don't look all that different now than they did when they first got married....and she is right. Of all of the couples in our family I do believe they get the prize for "changed the least".

Julie, Jeff, and Josh ....this was their first Christmas. It was four years before they had Maura. Josh basked in a lot of attention while he was the only wee one in the family.


I think this picture is about 10 years ago....at a picnic on Music Mountain.


I know wedding dresses are much different these days, but I thought Julie's dress was so pretty and she looked lovely that day! Josh was almost 1 and sis, Elizabeth was almost 13. Elizabeth now has three children of her own and Josh is a grown and married. Time really is out of control! Something should be done about this runaway train called "time"!

I wish I had a picture of Jeff in his "hammer" pants....they were soooooo cute and stylish. Jeff is known for his fashion sense.....or is it scents....hmmm?

5 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

What a beautiful family! I really enjoy reading your blog!

Just say Julie said...

Awww, they are only 2 days (and 10 years) after my folks. Love looking through the pictures!

Julie J said...

SURPRISE --- I CAN FINALLY COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG, AS I DO CHECK IT EVERYDAY! I feel famous for making the blog! HA! I agree with the time issue---sitting there with Josh on my lap just seems like yesterday. Thanks for the nice wishes, present and bubbly!!

JoAnn said...

WHAT A NICE BLOG FOR JULIE AND JEFF. I WELL REMEMBER THAT DAY TOO. CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT WAS 25 YEARS AGO. HOW COME YOU GALS GET OLDER AND ME AND YOUR DAD STAY SO YOUNG??? OH WELL JUST LUCKY I GUESS.

JoAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.