Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Guess who

I was goning to skip the blog thing today, but I found an interesting interview on the net..... it is by one of our top movies stars. Here is a taste...wanna guess who wrote this? (no fair using the net to figure it out.....)

"I envy people of faith. I'm incapable of believing in anything supernatural. So far, at least. Not that I wouldn't like to. I mean, I want to believe. I do pray. I pray to something...up there. I have a God sense. It's not religious so much as superstitious. It's part of being human, I guess."

Also....

"I respect the social graces enormously. How to pass the food. Don't yell from one room to another. Don't go through a closed door without a knock. Open the doors for the ladies. All these millions of simple household behaviors make for a better life. We can't live in constant rebellion against our parents -- it's just silly. I'm very well mannered. It's not an abstract thing. It's a shared language of expectations."

These are both from the same interview.... I remember feeling that way about people of faith myself, but the Lord loved me enough to draw me to Himself. I will pray for this person. A lot of people were praying for me when I met the Lord....not sure how it all works, but it is awesome when it does.

Time for B -E- D!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Have you ever noticed how "Satanic" he can look? Maybe this interview explains that!

Thanks for your encouragement! My stomach is flip flopping and my head is asking my heart-What are you thinking?

"Breakfast Duty"-can't you get a later gig?