Monday, January 7, 2008

LSU WINS!!!!!!

Well, it looks as if Ohio State is repeating last year's performance with Florida.... crazy! I really thought they would still be so angry from last year they would be tough to stop, but LSU has a great team and Ohio State, as good as they are, are no match for the Tigers. I know so many people who are going to be so happy tomorrow cuz LSU won this game....especially my pal Wesley. I am still a BIG 10girl...just didn't know anything else growing up.....but congrats to LSU players and fans.

We are suppose to go see Bruce Hornsby and Ricky Scaggs...I am praying Jim's back gets good enough to go. It will be sad if we can't use our tickets. That was a Christmas gift. Jim was on the sofa all day long trying to get well. He said he ought to be able to get well enough.....I know he is resting and trying hard to be well for a lot of reasons.

Later, Debbie

1 comment:

Lora said...

I also said-"What do you think Wesley is saying right now." Happy our young friend's team was victorious. Hope he gets a special remembrance from the game as he so relishes sharing his "trophies".

Is Jim taking medication to calm down the inflammation? Hope he gets better quick!