Thursday, January 17, 2008

I agree we are crazy

Okay....we know we are crazy, but we got a puppy....a Bishon Frise. She is almost 3 months old. She was born on Halloween. We think we are going to name her Lola, it will either be Lola or LoraLu. It is hard to decide.

She is sweet....I think she is in shock. She has been caged up with this little yorkie boy pup for weeks and they are fast friends playing all day. I bet they will miss each other. ahhhhhh....

Jim was the person who really wanted the doggie. I feel sorta sick at my stomach because we will not be quite as foot loose and fancy free now, but I think Jim was sorta lonely. He was the one that went down there today and called me at work. So far she seems quite timid and very, sweet. ahhhhhhhhh...... I will keep you informed don't worry. I hope Aunt Lola likes her nephew, Gatsby. She is timid so I think Gatsby might get along with her. I sure hope so!!!!

1 comment:

Lora said...

AWWWW-How cute! I will come visit and get my "doggie fix" without having the responsibility. THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS!

HEY-I would be very flattered to have such a cute dog have my name!