Sunday, March 9, 2008

That's Why the Lady is a Scamp....

This girl has no shame..... I put this box next to my bed last night because invariably I need to blow my nose in the middle of the night and I am tired of getting up to get one....and there are too many books stacked on the night stand...so I sat it next to the bed on the floor for easy reaching.....I was planning to get the box and put it back on the shelf in the kitchen when I got up....OOPS! She just sat there when I found her......Jim came and in and said get the camera. I think she sat there for about four minutes....just like this. She just didn't move.....crazy kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I have said before she has absolutely NO SHAME. She is living pre fall. I have been around a lot of dogs and I have never met one that could not be shamed. It makes training her tough.

Today promises to be better......got a good night's sleep and the SUN IS OUT! Yipeeeeee. Yesterday was a lost day.....never really got out from under the headache hangover cloud. Didn't have any appetite even though the headache had been vanquished. But still, I want my Saturday back! I wish Superman could come and fly around the earth and make the earth turn backwards until we went back in time.....remember when he did that? Gotta love him.

Gonna catch up on some school stuff and return something to Walmart and try a new recipe. Jim is trying to get on the upside of his cold....it has to be time for it to start going back to where ever it came from. He slept like a rock last night, so both of us got some much needed rest. He doesn't sleep well when he has a cold and is pretty much a bear to be around, so I am glad he seems to be back to normal.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Keep the closet door closed or you will have shoes with matching chewed up mates.