Saturday, March 1, 2008

Jukebox blogging, fun in the barn and dreaming doggies


Hellooooo out there in the blogosphere. Nothing new here.....still on the mend. I just can't run on three cylinders....but I am at about four and will be a six before long. NO, I have never had eight like some folks I know.
Jim is playing in/with his new barn. He has his work bench almost done. It is going to be nice. He had one inside; a very small one in the laundry room so that will free up some space out there. He is going to put a narrow shelf for canned goods. Great idea!!
Sophie is sleeping on the floor and judging from her legs which are doing a lot of moving she is galloping in the field with some ponies or something....or maybe she is chasing a squirrel....I see her watching them romp around the yard from her spot in front of the sliding glass doors.
I was awake most of the night....not sure why.....cold med make me a bit jittery, so maybe that was it or the fact Jim was snoring like a frieght train....naaaaaahhhhhh that couldn't have been the reason. I just got up and read....best time to read, too. Soph was fast asleep too so there was nobody crawling on me trying to chew the corners.
I finally figured out how to put songs on this blog. I really hadn't tried, but once I got going it didn't take too long. I have all sorts of music I found out there. I will be pushing different tunes to the front of the list periodically.....but feel free to snoop around the list. If it bugs you there is a pause button on it.....or turn your volume off. I certainly don't want to drive you nuts....well, not too nuts anyway.
I have not listened to all of these songs all the way through....didn't have time....but I mostly picked songs I have heard before. This walkin the dog song I heard a long time ago when this girl....very young, Nellie McKay was on Letterman. She writes these bizarre songs....and has a pretty good voice. She has playing the piano and and playing her own tunes for a while and she is like 19 or 20. I like her Clonie song, too.
I am going to get off this lap top and clean up the kitchen/playroom. Hope I don't disturb sleeping beauty....she is having way too much fun!

3 comments:

Lora said...

Glad you are feeling better. We are loving your beloved PA!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

We didn't make it to Edinboro this round.. hopefully soon!!!!!
The barn looks nice.

Lora said...

I was looking at your blog and listening to the music this weekend. When Powers heard the "Dog Song", he began barking and trying to figure out where the dog was. TOO FUNNY!!!!!!