Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Who will be the leader of the pack?

You gotta love this little face...reminds me of the way Sophie looks at Jim and I sometimes.

As I was cleaning out closets and hauling toys and dishes to the yard barn attic, I was listening to the news and to talk radio and all I heard ALLLLL day was about Hillary's memory lapse about her trip to Bosnia in 1996. I told Jim I was so tired of hearing it over and over.... he said the news was not that she lied. She has done this before, but the news was the "drive-by media" ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times, etc. were reporting it. If it were not for those who are pro Obama then this would have been swept to the side and printed on page 24 of the Times like all the other Hillary lapses. It really is all out war if the mainstream media sees fault with her. Now, I do agree that here is this woman who has paid her dues....big time. After all she stuck it out with her two timing husband all these years and now this Obama guy comes out the shadows and usurps her plan. She has shattering the glass ceiling one glass block at a time her whole life, but Obama is young, inexperienced, good looking, and quite the smooth operator so some how I almost feel sorry for her, but it is sorta fun to watch the whole thing unfolding. Sorta like a sporting event. But it is ON. Even James Carvell called Bill Richardson Judas! I suppose that once they choose their nominee at the Democratic convention all this will be forgotten....meanwhile we will all hear this junk until we are sick to death. I think I will listen to music tomorrow instead.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Finally Debbie is talking some sense!!!!!Listen to music-much more soothing & good for the nerves. LOVE THE SONG! Brings back high school cheerleader memories that I will share sometime.