Sunday, February 24, 2008

And the two shall become one...






Jim and I traveled to Natchitoches, LA for glorious wedding on Sat. (We made it with the help of "Sweetie" the GPS....thanks LC and BC for letting us use the ol' girl.)
The wedding was unique and so joy filled. The love this couple feels for each other was over flowing. Ellis, a wonderful singer, sang the most beautiful song to his gorgeous bride. I don't think I will forget this wedding anytime soon. The Holy Spirit was there in a big way. It was a true worship service. I am so glad Jim and I were invited. Hopefully, we will be able to make it back there sometime. It is the neatest town and there are bed and breakfasts and good restaurants. If Ellis is preaching we can get up on Sunday morning and visit his and Melinda's church. The Lord had Ellis wait a long time for this day, but I could see in his face it was all that he could have ever hoped and prayed for. God Bless him and Melinda.

1 comment:

Lora said...

It sounds wonderful. So glad Ellis finally found the "Perfect Girl". I well remember his specifications. Would love to see "The Bride" to see if she lived up to that long list. Call anytime-poor old "Sweetie" doesn't get much use at the Conville's!