Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy St. Valentine's Day to Everyone

Happy St. Valentine's Day to all you lovers out there... check out these neat cupcake we had at the LaBlank's house last night. Everything looked and tasted sooooo good.

Jim and I just returned home from Olive Garden. We went there with our Sunday school class. Good food and good company. We missed a few people, but for the most part everyone was there....even Bo. We will be anxious to see Ann when she comes.

Sophie stayed in the bathroom all alone while we were away. We put her bed in there and a puppy pad and a dish of water. It appears she had a "conniption fit". She had messed all over and spilled her water. We think she just gets so panic stricken to be alone she freaks out. We are going to have to start leaving her a lone for periods of time. She has not been alone hardly at all so we are going to have start leaving her alone. I need to get that dog whisperer book.... I have figured out I don't speak dog. I thought I could figure it out, but I can't. Maybe she will mature and get an understanding of what is going on and she will realize we are coming back and she will go to sleep and quit being frantic.


I had planned to post some pics and to write more.....but I am too tired.....sorry.




2 comments:

Lora said...

Camille & Adam read the "Dog Whisperer Book" and followed some of the suggestions. Maybe you should get one of those new born toys that make the mother's womb sound and leave it with Sophie. Start by putting it with her at night when you are home. Could be soothing?

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh, I can mail it to you if you want. It's good! But then we backtracked and still let Powers sleep with us. Go Cesar!!!!