Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Crash




This is a picture of my sister, Lori, and her husband, Joe. She has really curly hair and that looks like that girl who plays in Three Men and a Baby....what is her name? Anyway, she straightened her hair after being "frisby" (we called her that when she was 2-5 years....along with other interesting nick names....) and now her hair is straight. TOO Strange!!! They were at the Sweet Heart Ball ....the tickets are high dollar but the money goes to their public school to fund grants for the school improvement. New Jersey...nothing but the best.

I had all these plans for tonight and I ended up falling dead asleep, but it was one of those things I really didn't have a choice. It was that sinking feeling I get and if I don't get some sleep RIGHT now I might get sick. I get nauseous and shakey. I am probably not getting enough sleep during the night. Some people need eight hours instead of 6 or 7 and maybe I am one of those folks...or turning into one of those folks....but here lies the rub. If I got to bed early I feel like I don't have any life outside of school. Now don't get me wrong I like my school life even if Junior Highers suck the life out of me....but I also like my life and I want to have time to do things I need to do...even if it is just something like bake cookies for the wedding shower I am helping to host. (I was going to do that tonight, but alas I just don't have it in me.) I baked a cake Tues. night and brownies on Wed. I will just have to do the cookie thing on Saturday morning before we drive to Natchitoches for a wedding on Sat.
My friend, Gail, the newly wed, is coming in this weekend without her hubby....he is busy working on their new addition.... and I wanted to get to see her for a bit. Everything always happens all at once. That must be some universal law.

It is two minutes to ten and I am going to bed. Jim always wants to go at this time, but I coax him to stay up for a bit longer....maybe if we both went to bed at ten each night we would both have a lot more energy....think I will try it out. I will let you know......I know this is sooooo interesting to everyone. haha
Goodnight all....

2 comments:

Lora said...

Your sister has your eyes! I see Debbie when I look at her. I NEED and WANT 8 hours of sleep. If you are feeling sicky, then you aren't getting enough rest. I always feel like I am getting the flu when I am over the top tired! SOUNDS LIKE NO REST THIS WEEKEND!

Lora said...

OLD STUFF, Debbie! NEW POST!