Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back to normal....well, almost

Lori took the first layer of bandages off this afternoon...she waited until the doc said....72 hrs. She said it aches still, but she looks FABULOUS, Darling and it is good to see her up and dressed up. What a difference 72 hours make! She is anxious to feel normal again I know. She is a tough cookie and you can't keep a good woman down that is for sure.
Hannah has gone to a pool party.....she and Paulie are flying out tomorrow morn. to go to FL. I am being picked up by Laura (a friend of Lori and Joe's ) to go to church while Lori and Joe go to the airport. I will take my camera. Their Episcopal Church goes back to the Revolutionary War. Today Joe showed me the grave of his great, great, great, great, great, great, great Grandfather ....who signed the Declaration of Independence. This is on Joe's Mom's side of the family....pretty sure as don't think there are any Cuffaris on the Declaration of Independence!

This is Joe and Lori off to a going away party for a girl who sings in their praise band.... she is off to college and they are really sad to see her go.

Paulie had a BUSY day playing Allstars. He and his team mates won BOTH games. He is HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY! He is such a good little player. He is all business out there.




I he is a great little pitcher....kids had trouble hitting off Paulie. I will sign off for now. I will tell you about Lori's church tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it. She is lending me a dress to wear....an old one. I asked her if it was a maternity dress and she said it wasn't. I am not sure I believe her....












No comments: